Klarna x The Hosta = 👍
We want to give you plenty of payment options when you’re shopping at The Hosta, that’s why we’ve partnered with Klarna, who have securely handle the payments 60 million consumers worldwide.
Want to pay later for your purchase? Just choose Klarna when you’re at the checkout. You can split the cost into monthly instalments or pay in full up to 30 days later.
Who are Klarna?
Klarna are the provider for easy payment services to more than 100,000 online stores.
What’s Pay in 3?
Klarna Pay in 3 means you can now spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments.
The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you used at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by The Hosta and instalments 2 and 3 are then scheduled to be taken 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
What’s in it for you?
Spread the cost over 3 equal payments.
It won’t affect your credit rating.
No interest and no fees.
How to use it.
- (1) Select something you’d like to buy from The Hosta, add it to the basket and then head over to the checkout. Please be aware, you must have sufficient funds available on your credit or debit card for the first payment at the point of ordering.
- (2) Click the ‘Pay in 3’ at the checkout (look out for the Pink Klarna logo)
- (3) Place your order and this will be dispatched as normal.
- (4) Pay in 3 equal payments – first when you purchase your order, second 30 days later and third 60 days after the initial payment.
The Pay in 3 Checklist
To use Pay in 3, you’ll need:
- To be 18 years or over
- A valid mobile number and email address
- A UK residential address
- A UK bank account with good credit history
- A credit/debit card to be valid for 60 days from purchase date
All checked off? Great. It really is that simple.
Remember to select Klarna at the checkout
*Please note, Terms & Conditions apply.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna payments are subject to your financial circumstances. Klarna may have rejected your application to Pay later or Pay later in 3. We’d recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna purchases.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your date of birth.
Please note that Klarna is an independent payment company and The Hosta has no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not.
If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.